Declaration of Faith
We believe the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.