What Time does the church service start?
- 9:30 a.m. Traditional Worship Experience
- 10:30 a.m. Coffee Social
- 11:00 a.m. Contemporary Worship Experience
What should I wear?
- Come comfortable. Some wear shorts & sandals (flip flops). Others wear jeans & t-shirt. We aren’t that concerned with what you wear.
Is is there something for my children?
- Yes, we all will worship together and then the children (Infant To 5th Grade) will go to the Kidz Life Center for Kidz Church.
If you have any questions feel free to email the firstname.lastname@example.org
October 2008 – Pastor Coop opened up his house to a small group of people that wanted to make a difference in Homestead/Redlands Community. Seventeen (17) people attended the first official Sunday Worship Celebration.
May 2009 – New Life Sanctuary (NLS) moved to Redland Middle School because the group grew to fifty-one (51) people.
August 2010 – We got out of our seats and into the streets and served the community with our first Back to School Bash. This was a huge success, 200 backpacks full of supplies was distributed to needy kids and 387 first time visitors attended the event.
- The Summer Back to School Bash is now a annual event which occurs always on the Second Sunday of August.
January 2012 – Kidz Life Ministry became an important ministry at NLS. We began to see many families with children visiting NLS. Kids loved Kidz Life and on many occasions families came back because there kids wanted to. So, we invested resources, time, and trained a group of people that have a heart for kids to oversee Kidz Life and it has paid off. I am excited to watch this ministry continue to grow as the church grows.
September 2018 - NLS moved to the Krome Avenue Church (KAC) campus. NLS & KAC joined together to create a powerful church that ministers to all ages. We have a 9:30 a.m. (Traditonal) & 11:00 a.m. (Contemporary) Worship Celebration.
Today, we have over 125 people (48 families) that call NLS/KAC their church home. We hope you and your family would consider to develop relationships, make connections, and make NLS your home/family as well.
We LIVE Out LOUD! And we know that the Best Is Yet To Come for NLS/KAC and the Homestead/Redland Community.
Hope to see and your family soon,